Andy Mills, a producer and reporter with The New York Times who helped create The Daily, talks about how they put together that podcast and what their goals are.
A new episode of WriteLane is available each Wednesday morning on the Tampa Bay Times’ website and a variety of places, including iTunes. Go here to listen and subscribe for free on the Podcasts app and iTunes. If you like the show, be sure to leave us a review.
Listen to the podcast below:
- vSpeaking Podcast Episode 83: Technical Writing
- The Takeout: A CBS News original political podcast
- How to Find Better Podcast Recommendations
- Yakuza Kiwami 2, Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, and Netflix's Indian Horror Series Ghoul: This Week on Transition Podcast
- This Week on Transition Podcast: The Big E3 2018 Leaks and Deadpool 2
- Orbital Podcast Listeners' Special: Your Smartphone Buying Queries Answered
- Project Audio: Teaching Students How to Produce Their Own Podcasts
- Podcasting Live from the River Bank … Unashamed with Phil Robertson … and Sons
- I'm Levi Sharpe, Lifehacker Podcast Producer, and This Is How I Work
- Listen to 'The Wé McDonald Story' podcast on iTunes