A husband and wife who starred in viral family brawl footage from Disneyland back in July were no-shows at their recent arraignment, the Orange County Register reported. Andrea Nicole Robinson, 40, and hubby Daman Petrie, 44, missed their Monday, Sept. 9 arraignment on misdemeanor assault and battery counts, the paper said. Robinson’s brother Avery Desmond-Edwinn Robinson, 35, is due in court on Sept. 30 on charges of domestic battery and assault that carry a maximum seven-year prison term. The three-way fisticuffs drew in several Disneyland guests and workers who tried to stop the violence.
- My Husband-Wife Has Just Died - Now What?
- Husband & Wife Wills: Why Separate is Better
- Ten Healthy Habits To Being A Loving Friend/Partner/Husband/Wife
- Cheating Husband/Wife: 6 Keys to Know if You are Ready to Handle What You Might Find When You Spy
- Husbands and Wives - Love Each Other!
- How To Be A Great Husband
- Indian Marriages- A Choice between Wife and Mother
- How Do I Seduce My Wife?
- Husband - Reconcile With Your Wife to Save Your Marriage
- Tisha Campbell-Martin's estranged husband Duane sidesteps domestic violence allegations in his reply to court
Husband and wife in viral Disneyland brawl are no-shows at court have 201 words, post on nypost.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.