Xcel’s way forward includes cutting carbon emissions 80% from 2005 levels by 2030 and achieving net-zero carbon by 2050. In doing so, Jackson hopes to help provide reliable electricity in a safe, economical and sustainable manner.
- Russell Lynch: Business will never learn the doublethink of Big Brexit
- Brexit latest news: Theresa May postpones third vote on deal as MPs prepare to vote on taking control of Brexit
- Johnson takes 'painful' decision to vote for the deal amid Tory race
- Oregon’s business lobby undermined by divisions, electoral setbacks and scandal
- Theresa May will contest no confidence vote with 'everything I have got'
- Theresa May no confidence vote: Almost half of Tory MPs vow to back PM tonight
- Theresa May no confidence vote: 160 Tory MPs vow to back PM
- Theresa May no confidence vote: 167 Tory MPs vow to back PM
- Kerry like a local