If you’re dreaming of Shamrock Shakes, we have some excellent news for you. Shamrock Shake season is back and in full swing. (Yes, already) You might be thinking, it’s a little early to celebrate St Patrick’s day, but it’s never too early in Philly. The decadent minty soft-serve treat topped with clouds of whipped cream is already being served at McDonald’s. So, when do Shamrock Shakes come out? This September, you can pick up a Shamrock Shake. What’s the catch? You can only get in select stores in Philly. McDonald’s is offering the green drink at select McDonald’s in Philly to celebrate the chain’s “Stomp, Scream and Shake” campaign supporting the Philadelphia Eagles. This is the sixth year the companies teamed up to celebrate the start of the NFL season. According to Today.com, the minty drink is only available in Philly because the drink was first created in the Philly area. Additionally, the city is the home of the Ronald McDonald House charity, which gives temporary housing to young cancer patients and their family. The origin story of the drink was that it was created to help raise money for families to help their sick children. Although Eagles fans… Read full this story
- Hip-hop will shake HCM City at Youth Culture House
- Vietnam’s Party chief instigates personnel shake-up
- Shake hands with NAO: The world's smartest humanoid robot
- "Prime Minister trying to shake government apparatus"
- Young artists shake up history to rejuvenate traditional art of drama
- Major quake shakes central Philippines, kills 32
- AirAsia plane 'shaking like washing machine' returns to Australia
- Major quake shakes Philippines, six dead
- Aftershock measuring 7.2 shakes Chile during inauguration
- WTA boss mulling radical format shake-up
How to get a shamrock shake have 303 words, post on www.metro.us at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.