WASHINGTON—Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski is testifying publicly before the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday, where he is being asked about his conversations with President Trump concerning former special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation. It isn’t clear how many of those questions Mr. Lewandowski will answer. He opened Tuesday’s hearing by stonewalling on lawmakers’ initial questions on basic matters such as whether he had met with Mr. Trump in the Oval Office….
- Explosive claims, bitter rivalries - and Donald Trump's presidency in the balance: As Democrats' historic televised impeachment hearings begin, your guide to the political drama that divides the nation
- 'I don't think she's scared of anything': Donald Trump says Nancy Pelosi knows 'exactly what she's doing' on impeachment after Democrats vote themselves new investigative powers despite split over putting president on trial
- Corey Lewandowski’s House Testimony Quickly Devolves Into a Total Mess
- Bannon Refuses to Testify About Trump, Citing ‘Novel’ Definition of Executive Privilege
- Robert Mueller Testimony: The Polar Opposite Question Strategies by Democrats and Republicans
- Top federal election watchdog panel doesn't have enough members to legally hold meetings after resignation leaves 6-member commission with just 3 people
- Dems’ Impeachment Plan: Don’t Repeat Mueller Mistakes
- Senate GOP waves Trump off early motion to dismiss impeachment charges
- Nancy Pelosi’s Game
- The Hill's Morning Report - Fallout from day one of Trump impeachment hearing
House Panel Questions Former Trump Campaign Manager have 242 words, post on www.wsj.com at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.