WASHINGTON—Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski is testifying publicly before the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday, where he is being asked about his conversations with President Trump concerning former special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.
It isn’t clear how many of those questions Mr. Lewandowski will answer. He opened Tuesday’s hearing by stonewalling on lawmakers’ initial questions on basic matters such as whether he had met with Mr. Trump in the Oval Office.
- GOP-led House panel clears Trump campaign in Russia probe
- Timeline: What we know about the Trump campaign, his administration and Russia
- Democratic Party sues Russia, Trump campaign and WikiLeaks alleging 2016 campaign conspiracy
- GOP-led House panel clears Trump of collusion in its Russia probe, cites 'poor judgment'
- Senate intelligence panel requests Trump campaign documents: Washington Post
- British Parliament issues rebuke of Facebook data use by "Brexit" and Trump campaigns
- Special counsel asks White House to save Trump Jr., Russian meeting documents
- GOP-led House panel report clears Trump campaign in Russia probe
- Senate Intelligence panel grills Caputo on Trump campaign