A new foot care program will be offered at Orthopaedic Associates’ Hibbing clinic, the provider announced. The “Healthy Happy Foot Care” will offer callus debridement and treatment, nail trimming, foot and ankle checks and referrals to orthopedic surgery if needed, a news release explained. It will be offered once a week by Melissa “Gus” Kriske, a certified registered nurse, beginning Sept. 23. The Hibbing clinic is at 3429 E. Beltline.
- Google's Free Trusted Stores Seal Program Opens To All U.S. Merchants
- Affordable Care Act Open Enrollment Begins Again Saturday
- India's Prime Minister Announces Plan to Give 500 Million Citizens Free Health Care
- Maternal Health Visionary Spotlight: Dr. Linda Valencia, transforming maternity hospital care in Guatemala
- Talking about the NIH “All of Us” Program with Dara Richardson-Heron MD, Chief Engagement Officer – Harlow On Healthcare
- Congress OKs Trump bid to widen private care at VA
- Maine’s Medicaid expansion won’t help those who need dental care
- VASA Fitness to open in former Food Pyramid site at 51st and Memorial
- Chris Palmieri, CEO, Commonwealth Care Alliance – Harlow On Healthcare
- Admission Open (MBBS, BDS, BSc Nursing and BSc MIT)- BPKIHS, Dharan
Foot care program opens in Hibbing have 198 words, post on www.duluthnewstribune.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.