Everlane’s first Brooklyn location aims to blend e-commerce and brick-and-mortar seamlessly. Guillermo Cano Everlane has come a long way from selling T-shirts directly to its cult-like following nearly a decade ago.The company’s transition from an e-commerce brand to a full-fledged retailer has included brick-and-mortar flagship stores, as well as countless pop-ups across the country over the years. But embracing physical sales points hasn’t deterred Everlane from incorporating the minimalist interface it’s become known for.SEE ALSO: Cannabis Industry Makes a Splash on New York Fashion Week’s RunwayThis weekend, the company is opening its largest shop yet in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, joining a legion of retail chains that have forayed into the neighborhood in recent years. The glass facade building features 4,400 square feet of shopping space, lots of Instagram-ready plants and natural light. It’s also the first location with a dedicated men’s floor.Everlane’s VP of retail, Tara Shanahan, told Observer during Thursday evening’s opening event that the design is meant to mimic the brand’s online shopping experience. “We want to keep it clean and easy for our customers to shop.”“One of the great things about our website is that it’s direct in helping him and her shop, and we try to keep… Read full this story
- Navy trains sailors with high-tech warship simulator
- Navy trains pilots with high-tech warship simulator
- High tech, low tech: Big US cities embrace twin approach to crime
- More training needed in high-tech agriculture
- Developing high-tech parks for sustainable economic growth
- 3D printer wows world's top high-tech fair
- Announcing the detailed scheme "building high-tech park, South Phu Yen Economic Zone"
- Vietnam coast guards grow own veggies on high-tech farm
- Adjust the detailed planning scheme to build high-tech zone
- HCMC, Vietnam's Future High-Tech Hub
Everlane’s New Brooklyn Store Features High-Tech Design Details have 312 words, post on observer.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.