You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service. We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information. While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers. We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won’t tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don’t include URLs to Web sites. We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in… Read full this story
- US Drugmaker Purdue Pharma Offers $10Bln to Settle Opioid Lawsuits - Reports
- Purdue Pharma Files for Bankruptcy Protection Amid Lawsuits Over Opioid Crisis - Reports
- State attorneys general call Purdue Pharma settlement a 'slap in the face' for victims of opioid crisis
- Purdue Pharma files for bankruptcy as part of opioid crisis lawsuits
- One year after OxyContin launched, Purdue Pharma execs applied to patent 'self-destructing' emails
- Purdue, Sacklers offer bankruptcy, $10-12 billion for opioid settlement: Report
- Not Just Purdue Pharma: ‘Social Determinants of Health’ Drive Overdose Epidemic in US
- Judge extends 'extraordinary' lawsuit protections for Purdue Pharma, Sackler family
- Sackler family 'will give up Purdue Pharma and pay $3bn to settle opioid lawsuits'
- Tentative Purdue Pharma opioids settlement falls short of nationwide deal
Editorial: Shapiro right about Purdue Pharma offer have 341 words, post on triblive.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.