Madeline Mitchell Cincinnati Enquirer Published 4:18 PM EDT Sep 13, 2019 An East Price Hill man was indicted Thursday in connection with a burglary reported at a West Price Hill home, according to court records. Douglas McCarter, 30, charged with burglary, is being held on a $200,000 bond after police said he took property from a home on Suire Avenue on June 23. Investigators were able to identify McCarter due to fingerprints left on the rear door of the home. SUPPORT JOURNALISM: Subscribe today to get access to all of our coverage This is not McCarter’s first offense. Previously, McCarter pleaded guilty to burglary and breaking and entering charges in 2010 and was sentenced to four years community control. In 2014, McCarter was again convicted on burglary charges and sentenced to one year in prison. McCarter will be seen in court on Friday.
- In bike theft slaying, Baton Rouge man indicted on murder charge
- An Oregon man faces hate crimes charges after allegedly beating a woman from India
- Pineville man indicted in Alexandria woman's shooting death on Pride-Port Hudson Road
- In LSU Ph.D. student's slaying, Port Allen man indicted on murder and other counts
- Baton Rouge man indicted in February killings, January armed robbery
- Jussie Smollett Indicted On Felony Charge; ‘Empire’ Star’s Surrender Sought – Update
- Man indicted on second-degree murder in Louisiana Avenue slaying
- Theranos CEO Elizabeth Holmes indicted on fraud charges
- Stoughton Man Indicted After Robbing Canton CVS: Prosecutors
- Fatal shark attack near Esperance off WA's south-east coast claims man's life
East Price Hill man indicted Thursday on burglary charges have 258 words, post on eu.cincinnati.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.