Richard Dean Published 4:03 pm CDT, Friday, September 13, 2019 When/where: 9:30 p.m. Saturday: Arizona Stadium, Tucson, Ariz. TV: ESPN. Records: Texas Tech 2-0, Arizona 1-1. Texas Tech update: The Red Raiders’ defense, which has yet to have a takeaway or force a fumble, will be tested in what has the makings of a shootout. …Texas Tech opponents – Montana State, UTEP – have converted only 4 of 31 (12.9 percent) third downs, for No. 2 in the nation. …Austin McNamara is averaging 47.8 yards per punt, which leads all freshmen nationally. …The Red Raiders will be on the road for the first time. Arizona update: Arizona is 126th nationally in passing yards allowed and the Wildcats are lacking a consistent pass rush in year two of the Kevin Sumlin era. …In its 65-41 win against Northern Arizona, Arizona allowed 28 second-half points playing mainly backups. …Arizona is tied for first nationally with a plus-six turnover margin and has one fewer interception (6) than all of last season. …Quarterback Khali Tate has thrown for 4,863 yards and 48 touchdowns while adding 1,981 yards rushing over his career. LUBBOCK, TEXAS – SEPTEMBER 07: Quarterback Alan Bowman #10 and wide receiver RJ Turner… Read full this story
- WhatIfSports 2014 College Football Week 10 Predictions
- Arizona St.-Texas Tech Preview
- WhatIfSports college football Week 7 predictions: Michigan State tops Michigan
- College Football Podcast: Week 11 preview
- Big 12 preview: In unsettled league, who will threaten Baylor, OU?
- Pac-12 preview: New coaches, stars will shake up power structure in ’14
- Weber St.-Arizona St. Preview
- Texas-California Preview
- FOX Sports South: College Football Bowl Central
- Buckeyes-Ducks Preview
College football preview: Texas Tech at Arizona have 262 words, post on www.chron.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.