Citizens Commercial Banking named Jim Malz as the new top executive in its Midwest region. Malz is based in Cleveland, joining Citizens after 18 years with JPMorgan Chase & Co. He replaces Joseph Giampetroni, who is leaving to find other “opportunities,” according to a news release. Malz is also becoming Ohio president, succeeding Ralph Della Ratta, who will remain on as a leader of Citizens Capital Markets Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions advisory business, the release said. Citizens’ Midwest region encompasses Michigan, Ohio and greater Chicago. Citizens’ Michigan president is Rick Hampson, based in Southfield. Malz previously served Chase as head of its middle market banking and specialized industries business. He was also the bank’s market president for Ohio and western Pennsylvania. Before Chase, Malz was with Bank One Corp., which was acquired by JPMorgan Chase & Co. in 2004. Citizens Commercial Banking is a brand under Rhode Island-based Citizens Financial Group Inc., which has approximately $161 billion in assets. Its commercial arm serves corporate, institutional and nonprofit customers with various banking services including lending and deposits, treasury services and asset finance. In consumer banking, Citizens has 2,900 ATMs and 1,100 branches in New England, the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic. It announced… Read full this story
- Dathena Names Industry Veteran as New CTO
- Neighborhood Housing Services of the South Shore Receives Contribution from Citizens Bank to Promote Financial Literacy
- Citizens Bank provides $20.8M in construction loans for Philly
- IndusInd Bank names Sumant Kathpalia as MD & CEO
- IndusInd Bank names Sumant Kathpalia as CEO
- How has a European Bank CEO evolved over the years?
- JPMorgan gets busy in repo lending after regulatory nod -CFO
- From the Fed to Bank of England, central banks must up their game
- Central banks urge G20 to back cheaper payments `roadmap'
- Punch-drunk banking
Citizens Bank names JPMorgan veteran as Midwest leader have 304 words, post on www.crainsdetroit.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.