By CAROLYN HAX Dear Carolyn: My friend “Kathy” is like a sister to me and would do anything for me. Her only problem is that she is really impulsive and has a bad temper. Last weekend, my boyfriend of seven months, “Dan,” went to dinner with a friend from law school who just so happens to be a woman. I didn’t go because I knew they’d have more fun just the two of them, and his friend only had the one night before she had to fly out. Kathy was in the same restaurant on a date and she saw Dan laughing and talking with a strange woman. Unfortunately, she didn’t bother talking to him, just called him a cheating scumbag and dumped his water on his food. When she got home she texted me a picture of them together, and I immediately explained the situation to her and called Dan. He wouldn’t let me come over. He said the incident shook up his friend and ruined their night. Dan now doesn’t want anything to do with Kathy, but said he knows how close we are so he won’t ask me to cut her off. He said he needs some… Read full this story
- Carolyn Hax: Thou shalt not covet brother's girlfriend's life
- Carolyn Hax: What is self-care?
- Carolyn Hax: 'Loner' not wired to miss people
- Carolyn Hax: Don't cower in fear of mass shootings
- Carolyn Hax: Negativity and anger threaten a friendship
- Carolyn Hax: Parental guilt instead of fulfilling dream
- Carolyn Hax: Falling out of love with alcoholic husband
- Carolyn Hax: Boyfriend rides motorcycles, girlfriend frets
- Carolyn Hax: Mother of groom debates pushing for bigger wedding
- Carolyn Hax: Should I transfer from college where I'm being shunned?
Carolyn Hax: Friend needs to be called out for her bad temper have 306 words, post on www.oregonlive.com at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.