Cara Delevingne is a “better, happier person” thanks to her relationship with Ashley Benson.The 27-year-old actress and model is currently romancing the ‘Pretty Little Liars’ star, and has said that although their hectic schedules often mean their relationship is long distance, they’re making it work because they’re both happier together.She said: “Long- distance relationships are always tough. We make it work though. We have to. And it definitely makes me a better, happier person.”And the ‘Suicide Squad’ star praised her girlfriend for being the first person she’s ever “truly let in” to her life, because she was always scared of people “leaving” her before meeting the 29-year-old actress.She added: “I’d never truly let anyone in before, for fear of them leaving. I never really trusted people, or felt worthy of it, and I always pushed them away. She’s the first person that has said: ‘You can’t push me away. I’m going to be nice to you, I love you.’ I’m just like, ‘Wait, so all I have to do is just let you be nice to me? Why have I never done that before? Okay.’ “But despite her relationship, Cara says she doesn’t feel comfortable labelling herself as a certain… Read full this story
- Cara Delevingne and Ashley Benson Reportedly Engaging in Summer Romance Behavior
- Michelle Rodriguez Confirms Dating Cara Delevingne: 'She's So Cool'
- Michelle Rodriguez & Cara Delevingne Drunkenly Make Out at Knicks Game
- Find Out What Ashley Benson, Alicia Keys, And Prince Have To Say
- Marc Jacobs Once Called Cara Delevingne a "Dwarf"
- Your Stories of Atheism: I’m A Better Person Without Religion
- Your Stories of Atheism: I May Not Believe But I’m a Better Person Now
- 5 Mind Enhancement Tips to Become A Better Person
- 5 Ways Blogging Is Making Me A Better Person
- 11 Ways to Be a Better Person in 2017
Cara Delevingne is a 'better person' thanks to Ashley Benson have 333 words, post on www.kpcnews.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.