A Little Rock man was arrested early Monday morning after his girlfriend’s son accidentally shot himself with the man’s gun, a report said.
Officers with the Little Rock Police Department said they responded to Arkansas Children’s Hospital after Stalon Lanigan, 26, took a child with a gunshot wound to the hospital. He told officers he was babysitting the child when he heard a loud bang coming from another room. Lanigan said when he ran in the room he found the boy had shot himself in the arm with his gun.
Lanigan was charged with first-degree endangering the welfare of a minor. He was in the Pulaski County jail Monday night with no bail set.
Little Rock police charge man in meth case
A Little Rock man was arrested Monday afternoon after a large amount of methamphetamine was found in his possession, a report said.
Deputies with the Pulaski County sheriff’s office said that during an undercover operation Amador Evangelista, 32, was found to be in possession of about 265 grams of meth. The report states the arrest occurred in the 5900 block of Baseline Road.
Evangelista was charged with trafficking methamphetamine. He was in the Pulaski County jail Monday night with no bail set.
State Desk on 09/17/2019
- Little Rock police say DNA led to suspect nicknamed 'Hit Man' in '13 crime
- North Little Rock bank robbery leads to one arrest
- Two men charged in robbery of bank in Little Rock's Hillcrest neighborhood
- Slain man's brother, judge hug ex-cop sentenced to 10 years
- Little Rock gunshot victim in critical condition
- Little Rock logs fifth slaying of weekend
- Details emerge in slaying of Little Rock 14-year-old
- 2 teens wounded by gunfire in Little Rock treated for non-lethal injuries, police say
- Officers: North Little Rock robbery suspect self-hurt