A federal judge handed down a 14-day sentence to Felicity Huffman during Friday’s hearing in a Boston courtroom. Globe reporters Maria Cramer and Shelley Murphy’s tweets describe how the scene unfolded. Before she was sentenced, Huffman spoke to the court. US District Court Judge Indira Talwani then issued her sentence.
- Lori Loughlin is still heading to trial in college cheating scandal while 12 defendants facing lesser charges are now in talks for plea deals after seeing Felicity Huffman sentenced to prison
- ‘Desperate Housewives’ Star Felicity Huffman Released From Dublin Federal Prison
- Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman college admissions scandal will be subject of Lifetime TV movie
- Felicity Huffman dresses casually in sweatshirt and leggings for court-ordered community service in LA
- Felicity Huffman’s Attorney Demands She Be Released From Custody Without Bond
- Lori Loughlin, Felicity Huffman Appear Briefly In Court In College Admissions Scam
- John Legend on Felicity Huffman prison sentence: 'No one in our nation will benefit'
- Felicity Huffman's 14 day prison sentence in college admissions scam sparks outrage on social media
- Felicity Huffman asks to spend 14-day sentence in cushy prison close to her LA home
- 'The View' blasts Felicity Huffman over plea for no jail time in college admissions scandal
At Felicity Huffman’s sentencing, here’s how the drama unfolded have 215 words, post on www.bostonglobe.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.