The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Manhattan said Joel and Mary Rich, of Omaha, Nebraska, had sufficiently alleged they were subjected to emotional distress after their son, 27-year-old Seth Rich, was shot and killed in 2016 in Washington, D.C., in what authorities have said was a botched robbery near his home.
- Parkland survivor Lauren Hogg tells Fox News host to 'grow up' and accuses her of cyberbullying
- "Modern Family" executive producer vows to not work with Fox over Fox News coverage
- Tommy Robinson compares prison spell to Guantanamo Bay in Fox News interview
- Bid for humanist wedding law change fails at north's appeal court
- All of the advertisers that have dropped Laura Ingraham's Fox News show since she mocked Parkland school shooting survivor
- Trump calls Kim Jong Un is a "tough guy" after dictator is described as a "killer" on Fox News
- Roseanne Barr set to make TV return in interview with Fox News
- Fox News accidentally shows graphic stating it is least trusted news network
- Fox News states support for Laura Ingraham despite advertiser fallout
- Fox News' Laura Ingraham Sued For Alleged Pregnancy Discrimination
Appeals court: Family of slain DNC staffer can sue Fox News have 200 words, post on www.kplctv.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.