An Andover man was killed Saturday morning when the car he was driving crashed on I-93 near Exit 45 in Andover. The Massachusetts State Police said 51-year-old Shannon Smith was alone in his Cadillac CTS just after midnight when the vehicle went out of control and crashed into a guardrail in the northbound lanes of I-93. Smith was transported to Lawrence General Hospital where he was pronounced dead. The left travel lane of the highway was closed for approximately 2-and-a-half hours as members of the Collision Analysis and Reconstruction Section and Crime Scene Services investigated the crash. The Andover Fire Department and state Department of Transportation responded to the incident.
- Parents of teen killed in crash coming to White House
- Performing a Background Check on Your Local Ice Cream Man is a Sound Decision
- United Flight 93: The Movie Tells it All
- Flight 93 - The Movie
- Traffic In India: Crashes, Injuries, & Remedies
- Crash (DVD) Review
- So Who Was This Green Man Anyway?
- A Crash Course In Tarot For Newbies #1 - All About the Cards
- Hamilton motorcycle rider suffers life-threatening injuries in West Lincoln crash
- Missile Defense Strategies, Hit to Kill Ratios, and UAV Survivability
Andover man killed in I-93 crash have 205 words, post on www.masslive.com at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.