AMAZON WILL HOLD A PRODUCT LAUNCH EVENT LATER THIS MONTH (CNN) – Amazon will hold a product launch event later this month in Seattle. Details of the event are being kept a secret. On September 25 Amazon could reveal new echo devices and other gadgets or services. At an event last September in Seattle, Amazon announced a long list of new echo and echo-related devices, including new echo smart speakers, an Alexa-controlled microwave and wall clock, and a DVR device for recording live TV.
- Volkswagen eyes further productivity gains in months ahead
- Liverpool hold 'productive' talks with Roma about second leg security fears
- Edmonton Oilers Hold Productive Practice on Off-Day
- Amazon Comes for Spotify With Cheaper Music Subscriptions
- Amazon's Streaming Music Service Is Here
- Report: Amazon Wants To Kill Spotify
- Amazon Is Now Playing Hardball With Warner Over the Lego Movie and More
- Report: Amazon Cuomo Is Giving Jeff Bezos the Full
- Kindle Outsells Every Other Product on Amazon (And What That Really Means)
- The best chest strap heart rate monitors, according to Amazon reviews
Amazon To Hold Product Launch Event This Month have 185 words, post on www.wltz.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.