Oregon’s Land Use Board of Appeals has denied an appeal of a Portland City Council decision upholding approval for an affordable housing project.
- USAID-funded project to improve biodiversity in Quang Nam
- Minnesota court dismisses suit challenging Vikings’ new stadium
- Packers announce plans for Titletown District
- Bucks unveil $1B plan for new arena, entertainment district
- Hosts’ real Olympic challenge: after the games
- Bayern withstands Hannover surge
- Goodell: LA stadium projects have potential to be successful
- Goodell: LA projects viable for bringing back team
- Goodell: LA projects viable for bringing back NFL team
- Goodell: Projects ‘viable’ for bringing NFL team back to LA area
Alphabet District project withstands challenge have 114 words, post on djcoregon.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.