Bethany Freudenthal Las Cruces Sun-News Published 7:42 PM EDT Sep 17, 2019 LAS CRUCES – Las Cruces police are looking for the driver of a gold Honda Accord believed to have fictitious license plates, who has allegedly been targeting customers at banks in Las Cruces and Carlsbad. Police report two incidences within the last few weeks of customers who have driven away from area banks, and had their unattended vehicles burglarized at their next stop. During a third incident, a man told police he was leaving a Wells Fargo Bank and was allegedly approached by the suspect who attempted to grab a bank bag out of the man’s hands. No injuries were reported during this incident and the suspect was not apprehended. Stay informed. Sign up for a subscription to the Sun-News. Carlsbad police also received complaints of similar incidences there and are investigating a robbery that occurred shortly after a customer left a bank and drove to a different location, where he stopped his vehicle. During that incident, the suspect allegedly beat the victim and stole an undisclosed amount of money. Police say the perpetrators appear to be traveling in a gold Honda Accord with New Mexico plates. Las Cruces… Read full this story
- Furious Yorkshire and Clydesdale Bank customers won't get wages paid into accounts until TOMORROW after staff own up to using wrong date on transactions after earlier claiming 'this is not a banking issue'
- TSB eyes expansion after gaining half a million new banking customers
- Scam Alert: Suspicious Text Messages Targeting M&T Bank Customers, Attempting To Steal Private Info
- Dixons Carphone fined £500,000 after hackers targeted 14million customers
- Bank holidays in January 2020
- Here’s how to stop SIM fraudsters from draining your bank account
- Proposed cash ban is not about controlling your money, says Reserve Bank
- 47 million bank accounts go dormant
- RBL Bank sells 2.5 million credit cards within 5 years
- Lebanon’s central bank governor requests for official control to address restrictions imposed by banks
Alleged thief targeting bank customers in Las Cruces, Carlsbad have 338 words, post on eu.lcsun-news.com at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.