By Leila Fujimori [email protected] Today Updated 12:54 a.m. Friends say the man and woman who died Thursday in what police suspect is a murder-suicide at a Kalihi home were divorced but spent time together at gatherings with mutual friends. Read more Mahalo for reading the Honolulu Star-Advertiser! You’re reading a premium story. Read the full story with our Print & Digital Subscription. Subscribe Now Log In Already a subscriber? Log in now to continue reading this story. Friends say the man and woman who died Thursday in what police suspect is a murder-suicide at a Kalihi home were divorced but spent time together at gatherings with mutual friends. They identified the couple as Marcos and Imelda Villaspir. “We just saw them last night,” said a friend who lives nearby and did not want to give his name. Police got a 911 call at 2:50 p.m. Thursday of possibly three gunshots coming from the downstairs unit of 1429 Kamehameha IV Road. Police Capt. Robert Towne said the woman, in her mid- to late 40s, appeared to have been injured by a gunshot wound and was rushed to The Queen’s Medical Center, where she died. The husband, who was about the same… Read full this story
- Suspected murderer, 27, dies in prison while facing trial for stabbing 'treasured' 34-year-old mother-of-six to death on New Year's Eve
- Elderly couple in joint suicide pact to avoid 'degrading death' in care home
- Moving footage shows wheelchair-bound care home residents going ICE SKATING for the first time in decades
- Coleen Nolan shares guilt over putting her mother in care home
- Care home workers who STONED dementia sufferers with gravel and mocked them while filming their distressed reactions are each jailed for 20 weeks
- Fiona Phillips: Care home abuse is the most vile cruelty
- Care home crisis with 10,000 beds lost as elderly suffer cruel postcode lottery
- A suspected murder, dawn shooting, gruesome stabbing and sudden death: 15 hours of mayhem and destruction rocks Perth
- Heartbreaking tributes to My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding stars who died in 'double suicide'
- 'Twin brothers' die in 'joint suicide' as bodies found together in country lane
2 die in suspected murder-suicide at Kalihi care home have 364 words, post on www.staradvertiser.com at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.