Colorado State’s latest commitment to its 2020 class doesn’t have to travel far.
Brian Crespo — a 6-foot-7, 300-pound offensive lineman for Poudre High — announced via Twitter Wednesday that he will play with the Rams.
“I am proud and excited to announce that I am committing to my hometown school, Colorado State University,” he tweeted.
Committed💯, Staying Home🙏💚🐏 I am honored to say I’m committing to my hometown school, Colorado State University @CSUFootball @CoachJohnson57 @CoachBobo_CSU @SixZeroAcademy @PoudreFootball #GoRams #GreenGang20 pic.twitter.com/PBedEiscmQ
— brian crespo (@briancrespo16) August 14, 2019
Crespo also received offers from Northern Colorado and New Mexico State, according to his Twitter profile.
- Singapore commits to Vietnam U21 football champs 2007
- Football safe from economic crisis
- Colorado theater shooting suspect makes first court appearance
- Colorado theater shooter may face 12 first-degree murder counts
- Governor sues NCAA over Penn State sex scandal
- Cash prizes announced for U21 national football event
- National football squad is likely to receive 750,000 USD from Yamaha Motor Vietnam
- The tenth U-21 Thanh Nien Newspaper football tournament: more prizes
- A family dies of Euro football betting
- Vietnam female footballers get double reward despite loss