Dixita Limbachia Detroit Free Press
Published 4:04 PM EDT Aug 24, 2019
If you’re looking to spruce your house, the Immaculate Heart of Mary Nuns of Monroe are hosting a massive attic sale today. But there isn’t much time left to shop.
Located on 610 W. Elm Avenue in Monroe, the sisters are selling a plethora of household items like chairs, paintings, chairs, mirrors, desks, dressers and mattresses.
At 1 p.m., the sisters marked all items half off. The sale is scheduled to end at 4 p.m., with leftover items donated to local organizations like Spirit of Giving, Damascus house, Elm House and many more.
The Free Press visited the attic sale this afternoon, and around 2:30 p.m. there was still plenty of inventory left.
Detroit Lions’ Frank Ragnow avoids serious injury, suffers ‘minor’ ankle sprain
Michiganders missing after first date found dead in car in Lake Erie
- PlayStation Is Having A Massive Mid-Year Sale
- Rep. Ted Lieu: Jared Kushner’s White House Objective is to Have Massive Debt Paid by Foreign Nationals
- Nintendo is Having A Huge Switch Sale In Honor Of The Game Awards
- THE NUN Review: Welcome To Jump-Scare Hell
- WGTC’s Monroe Comic-Con 2018 Recap And Gallery
- Ant McPartlin appears in pre-recorded Saturday Night Takeaway scenes
- Huge praise for Dec as he presents Saturday Night Takeaway alone
- Dec hosts first Saturday Night Takeaway without Ant
- Saturday Night Live: The 10 Best SNL Hosts, Ranked
- The Crypt Above Marilyn Monroe’s Goes On Sale On Ebay