Monday, Aug. 19, 2019
WAGENER, S.C. (WRDW/WAGT) — A man is in custody after deputies say he robbed a convenience store with a gun.
Deputies say James Herman Hammond robbed Harry’s Convenience Store on Main Street on Aug. 13th. He was arrested in Hampton County for grand larceny, and he is awaiting transfer to Aiken County.
When deputies arrived on the 13th, the store clerk said the suspect, who has been identified at Hammond, 46, grabbed her and threatened her with a knife while demanding money.
Hammond allegedly released the victim when another customer was approaching.
- Two men arrested for armed robbery in expressway toll booth
- Two foreigners wanted for street robbery in southern Vietnam
- Russian man wanted by Interpol nabbed in Vietnam
- Vietnam police arrest man wanted in China for murder, robbery
- Police catch two only hours after armed robbery
- Chinese man sentenced for attempted robbery
- Two suspects of a jewelry robbery arrested
- Man wanted for gambling caught with ivory in central Vietnam
- Two men detained for armed robbery investigation
- Police detain Vietnamese man for attempted gold robbery