CLEVELAND, Ohio — The suicide of Jeffrey Epstein likely spewed huge sighs of relief from the politicians, public figures and business leaders connected to him, and steam from Epstein’s victims, especially those still seeking justice. That cloud of steam grew larger with news that Epstein signed a will, shielded in a Trust, just days before killing himself.
Epstein’s will, filed in the U.S. Virgin Islands, showed he had assets of over $577 million in a Trust. The Associated Press reports that the discovery of will with a “newly created” Trust, “instantly raised suspicions he did it to hide money from the many women who say he sexually abused them when they were teenagers.”
Jennifer Freeman, a lawyer for sex abuse victims, is quoted by the AP saying the will Trust “is the last act of Epstein’s manipulation of the system, even in death.”
Epstein’s will showed more than $56 million is cash, more than $300 million in hedge funds and private equities along with properties in New York, Florida, New Mexico, Virgin Islands and Paris.
- Harvard admits it received $9million from Jeffrey Epstein and appointed him visiting professor - and vows to give just $186,000 of it to sex abuse victims
- Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein had stash of cash, diamonds and a fake Saudi passport at NYC mansion, prosecutors reveal - as he brazenly stares down his victims in court while they beg judge to deny him bail
- Prince Andrew could be asked to help with FBI’s probe into paedo billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, lawyer claims
- Chuck Schumer tells Labor Secretary Alex Acosta to quit NOW over his sweetheart deal for Jeffrey Epstein - and demands Trump fire him if he refuses to resign
- REVEALED: Jeffrey Epstein undersells his net worth at $560 million prompting judge to demand more complete accounting of pedophile's assets after diamonds and piles of cash were found at his mansion
- REVEALED: Jeffrey Epstein safe contained an Austrian passport, $70,000 in cash and 48 loose diamond stones as large as 2.38 carats - and one large ring
- Pictured: Prince Andrew, Donald and Melania Trump at a party with billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein at the President's Florida Mar-a-Lago club in 2000
- Second Jeffrey Epstein victim 'could go public with claims she slept with Prince Andrew in a press conference next month'
- Jeffrey Epstein suicide bombshell as inmate says he heard bedsheets being torn apart in paedo’s cell before his death
- 'I was 14. I had braces': Jeffrey Epstein victims recall how pedophile forced them to perform sex acts ahead of his bail hearing, as prosecutors fight to keep billionaire flight risk behind bars