He sent her the rules — then broke the biggest one in the book.
When Zoe Scholefield of Wakefield, West Yorkshire, messaged her then-boyfriend from a music festival, she just wanted to know which of the featured bands he’d like to see in texted videos.
The UK native’s jealous fella responded with a list of 12 rigid rules he required her to follow, including sending photos of her outfit for his approval and texting him even after he fell asleep.
He also warns his special lady not to drink too much or dance like a “slag” — and, of course, she must mention him to anyone who dares speak to her.
“You let me know everything that happens and be ready to explain stories,” he writes for rule number eight.
His last and final order: “Want video of room before you sleep to prove no one else is there and you are off to sleep.”
Apparently, these trust issues were too much for the couple to overcome.
“Funny how my ex sent me stuff like this then has the audacity to cheat on me,” Scholefield tweeted Friday, along with a screenshot of the exchange. Her now-viral post — which does not identify her ex — has since been liked more than 34,400 times.
Respondents to the post piled on the hate for her “toxic” former flame.
“Your ex needs to attend a mental health hospital,” wrote one.
“Don’t know who needs to hear this but if your partner lists even one of those things then you should show them the door,” tweeted another. “Control isn’t affection or love.”
- Verhofstadt makes another ridiculous dig at Boris over Brexit date
- The 2019 Ram Heavy Duty Makes a Ridiculous 1,000 Lb-Ft of Torque
- 12 Online Rules You Should Follow Before Your Next Date
- 22 Products That’ll Make Washing Your Face Each Night Feel Like Less Of A Chore
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend brings out the musical theater crowd at Comic-Con
- 2 Nights Partying at SUR With DJ James Kennedy
- Jealous ex, 31, who put his former girlfriend, 24, into month-long coma with savage beating was lucky the mother-of-one didn't die says judge as he jails him for nearly 10 years
- TOWIE's Sam Mucklow EXCLUSIVE: Star staged a FAKE engagement to Shelby Tribble to 'make ex Nicole Bass jealous' as he QUITS the show
- Why I wish women DID rule the world: As Martin Amis said it's time men took a back seat...
- Bodybuilder, 36, faces life in prison after pleading no contest to beating and stabbing his girlfriend, 23, dozens of times in 'roid rage' attack that left her in a coma