A5 Continues It Organic and Inorganic Growth With Addition of Cloudware Connections A5 is excited to announce the acquisition of Cloudware Connections, a Salesforce consulting partner headquartered out of Toronto, Canada. SAN FRANCISCO , CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES, August 19, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — A5 is excited to announce the acquisition of Cloudware Connections, a Salesforce consulting partner headquartered out of Toronto, Canada. The acquisition of Cloudware Connections brings expanded depth and expertise to A5 in the areas of Financial Services, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Billing. This expansion into Canada will provide enhanced globalization of support for both A5 and Cloudware Connections customers. The acquisition will enable A5 to leverage Cloudware Connections expertise, and its 11 years of Salesforce experience, will help further expand its current offerings which include Configure Price Quote (CPQ) & Billing, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Sales Cloud, and Mulesoft integration solutions. A5 customers can look forward to enhanced industry solutions while Cloudware Connections’ customers will now have access to robust and expanded implementation expertise within all Salesforce Clouds. Together, A5 and Cloudware Connections will continue to digitally transform customers in the Manufacturing, HLS, FinServ, and High-Tech industries. Cloudware Connections was acquired due to its expertise in… Read full this story
- LVMH reportedly nearing a deal to acquire iconic New York jeweler Tiffany & Co.
- Apple in talks to acquire Intel’s smartphone chip unit for over $1 billion: Report
- Brokerage consolidation continues with Connect/Clayton Nash deal
- Facebook acquires CTRL-Labs, a startup working on neural interface platform
- Collector told to acquire 4.28 ha more for Vizhinjam port
- American Express is acquiring Resy
- Facebook acquires maker of popular VR game Beat Saber
- Facebook acquires developer of VR game Beat Saber
- Dating.com acquires Dil Mil app for South Asian expats as dating apps consolidate
- Temasek acquires Sygnia, an Israeli cybersecurity startup, for $250M
A5 ACQUIRES CLOUDWARE CONNECTIONS have 311 words, post on world.einnews.com at August 19, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.