Six months ago, White River Bancshares entered the realm of publicly traded companies with little fanfare. The corporate transition of the parent company of Fayetteville’s Signature Bank of Arkansas coincided with the lender’s most profitable year ever.
Don’t Miss Out
Real Deals, Whispers and select cover stories are available only to print subscribers.
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk Stuns Investors With Tweet to Take Carmaker Private
- 'The Final Say campaign has hit one million signatures – it's time politicians listened to us, as the numbers don't lie'
- Inside Hugh Hefner’s boudoir as Playboy boss’s tacky trinkets go up for sale including… a lamp ‘wearing’ fishnet-stockings
- Adare Manor, County Limerick, Ireland – review
- Leechburg’s CoCo Coffeehouse celebrates 8 years of business
- Edited Transcript of BREW earnings conference call or presentation 8-Aug-19 3:30pm GMT
- How a busted trade request got Anthony Davis to Los Angeles
- Reiving – and revving – with Aston Martin
- Meghan Markle's favourite handbag brand opens first shop in London
- Inside Google's Shadow Workforce of Contract Employees