Felisha Mason and Loren Lomax have joined Saline Health System in Benton.
Mason has been named the clinical operations director and Lomax is the director of the critical care unit.
Cathi Cranston has joined CHI St. Vincent in Hot Springs.
Cranston is a speech language pathologist. She brings more than 34 years of experience to the Outpatient Therapy Services team.
Cranston earned her master’s degree in speech pathology from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.
Brooke Keith has joined Conway Regional Surgical Associates in Conway.
Keith has a master’s degree in nursing from the University of Central Arkansas. She is also board-certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Madison Hedrick has been appointed to the board of directors and will serve as executive secretary of the Arkansas Coalition Against Sexual Assault in Little Rock.
Jeff Wamble has been hired as director of family services by the Arkansas Regional Organ Recovery Agency in Little Rock.
Wamble has a master’s degree in social work from the University of Tennessee College of Social Work in Nashville.
See more of this week’s Movers & Shakers, and submit your own announcement at ArkansasBusiness.com/Movers.
- Movers & Shakers: Scott C. Todd
- 'SCHMOOZEFEST' FOR DEMS. Bronx movers & shakers will dine in 'hot' borough
- MOVERS & SHAKERS. THESE TOP MIXOLOGISTS HAVE TAKEN THE CITY BY STORM.
- Woman Allegedly Killed by Ex-Husband Who Had Been Hired by Mayor of Cleveland Despite Domestic Violence History
- Arizona companies hiring 100 or more in November 2017
- Adolfo Carrión creating political buzz about post-Washington plans
- Zagat guide's new kids on the restaurant block
- Lohan's Best pal may be restless
- Fans scramble for J.K. Rowling's 'Tales of Beedle the Bard'
- Memphis high school golfer Rachel Heck named national junior player of year by AJGA