CLEVELAND, Ohio – Myles Garrett’s offseason isn’t just a bunch of doggy playdates.
The Browns’ Pro Bowl defensive end recently worked out with Cleveland native and former UFC champ Stipe Miocic. Garrett posted a handful of photos on Instagram from his day in the cage. He also posted video of a sparring session.
“Had some fun today in the cage. Shoutout the 🐐 @stipemiocic for teaching me some new things and letting me partake in his camp. I love finding new ways to exceed my limits physically and mentally.”
Miocic told TMZ Sports that Garrett is “an absolute beast. Whatever that dude does, he’s good at.”
On Garrett’s potential as an MMA fighter, Miocic said, “He’s just gotta stand there and punch someone one time. That dude’s got power. He’s got a LOT of power.”
Get Browns Insider texts in your phone from Mary Kay Cabot: Cut through the clutter of social media and communicate directly with the award-winning Browns reporter, just like you would with your friends. It’s just $3.99 a month, which works out to about 13 cents a day. Learn more and sign up here.
- Stipe Miocic TKO’s Daniel Cormier at UFC 241, regains UFC title
- UFC could book Stipe Miocic-Daniel Cormier trilogy fight
- Stipe Miocic finally gets his rematch against Daniel Cormier
- Stipe Miocic says Daniel Cormier ‘irritates’ him before UFC 241
- Stipe Miocic called out by UFC knockout artist Francis Ngannou
- Stipe Miocic has a message for Daniel Cormier ahead of UFC 241
- Stipe Miocic keeps it real on Brock Lesnar ahead of UFC 241
- Stipe Miocic calls Daniel Cormier ‘an idiot’
- Jon Jones picks the winner of Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic