Bay City News Service
Published 5:21 pm PDT, Tuesday, July 23, 2019
A collision involving a San Francisco Municipal Railway light-rail vehicle resulted in no injuries Tuesday afternoon, according to Muni officials.
Copyright © 2019 by Bay City News, Inc. Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.
- Collision at A11 roundabout causing delays
- Crash on M20 causing delays
- Gas works cause delays on main road through Oulton Broad
- Two arrests after car fire causes delays on A414 near Welwyn Garden City
- Panthers G Taylor Hearn involved in street fight, report says
- De’Aaron Fox’s brother involved in minor downtown traffic accident
- Updates after person hit and killed by Tube train at Bond Street
- CSX decides not to seek expansion of Howard Street Tunnel
- Injured swan causes train delays between Norwich and London
- Tesla Model 3 delivery delayed again