Tuesday, July 23, 2019
ATLANTA, GA (WRDW/WAGT) — The 31-year-old Richmond County man wanted in connection with a murder on Wylie Drive has been arrested in Atlanta.
The Richmond County Sheriff’s Office says Robert Hale was taken into custody Tuesday morning.
Perry was shot on Sunday and died at 5:40 a.m., the Coroner’s Office says.
Copyright 2019 WRDW/WAGT. All rights reserved
- Bridgewater Man Wanted In Unsolved Rapes Arrested In Maine
- Man wanted over stabbing of baby in Feltham finally hands himself in
- Man forced to drive Uber home from airport because driver was too drunk
- White House Worker Arrested After Secret Service Discover He's a Fugitive Wanted for Attempted Murder
- Mum found dead at home is identified as man charged with her murder
- Gangster wanted in two murder cases held by Khanna police
- Man, 21, charged with murders of ex-girlfriend and her mum in Solihull
- Fugitive millionaire wanted in wife’s murder arrested
- With Hints of the Central Park Five, Activists Charge That Disabled Black Man Possibly Railroaded Into Murder Charge
- First picture of man charged with double murder of mother and daughter in Kent