Chicago police are asking for help locating a man who has been missing for weeks from Rogers Park on the North Side.
Justin Richardson, 26, was last seen July 3 near the 1700 block of West Jonquil Terrace, according to a missing persons alert from Chicago police.
Richardson is described by police as being 5 feet, 7 inches and 200 pounds with long black dreadlocks, brown eyes and a medium brown complexion.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to call Area North detectives at 312-744-8266.
- 'This Week' Transcript: 2013 Game Changers
- Celebrity deaths in 2017: Famous faces gone too soon from Sir Bruce Forsyth to Gogglebox's Leon Bernicoff
- FMIA: Andrew Luck, the Colts and the Retirement That Rocked NFL’s World
- FMIA Week 6: It’s a New World at Quarterback and Other NFL Truths
- 'This Week' Transcript: Gen. Martin Dempsey, Reps. Ruppersberger and King, and Glenn Greenwald
- The ultimate Bay Area outdoor summer concert guide for 2018
- Scott Baio talks Chachi, Bob Loblaw, and Howard Cosell
- 50 Brilliant Science Fiction Movies That Everyone Should See At Least Once