HTV National Desk Published 5:29 pm EDT, Monday, July 1, 2019 Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Los Angeles Angels pitcher Tyler Skaggs dies at age 27 1 / 1 Back to Gallery The Los Angeles Angels say pitcher Tyler Skaggs has died at age 27. The team said it happened Monday in Texas but provided no other immediate details. Southlake police were called to a Hilton hotel where they found a man unresponsive. Not long after the man was identified as Skaggs, according to police. Officials don’t suspect foul play at this time but they are investigating. The Angels’ game against the Texas Rangers on Monday night has been postponed. This story is breaking. Check back for updates.
- Britain's most prolific burglar dies, aged 27, after more than 700 raids
- LeBron James fires terrifying warning to Los Angeles Lakers teammates
- Some of Los Angeles' homeless could get apartments that cost more than private homes, study finds
- Fast-moving wildfire kills at least 1, destroys homes north of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Rams come out on top in 54-51 thriller against Kansas City Chiefs
- Saddleridge fire is 'zero' contained as more than 100,000 people evacuate near Los Angeles
- Tyson Fury denied in Los Angeles as fight with Deontay Wilder scored a draw
- Measure B: A Public Bank for Los Angeles
- Tyson Fury denied in Los Angeles as fight with Deontay Wilder ends in draw
- Man charged in Los Angeles with 1985 death of TV director
Los Angeles Angels pitcher Tyler Skaggs dies at age 27 have 243 words, post on www.ctpost.com at July 1, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.