HTV National Desk
Published 5:29 pm EDT, Monday, July 1, 2019
The Los Angeles Angels say pitcher Tyler Skaggs has died at age 27. The team said it happened Monday in Texas but provided no other immediate details.
Southlake police were called to a Hilton hotel where they found a man unresponsive.
Not long after the man was identified as Skaggs, according to police. Officials don’t suspect foul play at this time but they are investigating.
The Angels’ game against the Texas Rangers on Monday night has been postponed.
This story is breaking. Check back for updates.
- Why Your Team Sucks 2018: Los Angeles Chargers
- Joe Kelly Reportedly Signs 3-Year, $25M Deal With Los Angeles Dodgers
- Los Angeles immigration officials detained and separated a family from Afghanistan who have legal U.S. visas
- Los Angeles sheriff: There's no such thing as a 'child prostitute'
- More than half of young workers in Los Angeles are settling for dead-end jobs
- These are the beautiful, complex Blaxicans of Los Angeles
- The Number of Homeless Young People Living on the Streets of Los Angeles Is Growing Dramatically
- Gunman Registering as Sex Offender Dead After Shootout at Los Angeles Sheriff’s Station
- Los Angeles Lakers Guard Andre Ingram’s Inspired Night Proves It’s Never Too Late to Chase Your Dreams
- Doc Rivers and the Los Angeles Clippers: Are a Man’s Pride and a Father’s Love Ruining a Basketball Franchise?