Fuseideas, a Boston-based marketing agency, has opened a Buffalo office.
Fuseideas’ new location, in the Fairmont Creamery, is led by John Cimperman, former executive vice president of Match Marketing Group. Cimperman had reacquired Match and merged its operations with Fuseideas.
The Buffalo office has 10 employees, with Cimperman serving as Fuseideas’ executive vice president. Cimperman’s previous roles include serving as principal of Cenergy and as executive vice president of marketing for the Buffalo Sabres.
Fuseideas’ CEO, Dennis Franczak, is a Buffalo native. The agency’s other offices are in Boston, Portland, Maine; San Francisco; and the Czech Republic.
- Dixon Schwabl opening Buffalo office this month
- Nation's first Giant Heirloom Market gets opening date in Graduate Hospital
- Google Opens New Office in Berlin With Eye on Expansion
- In the Know: Lucky's Market to open 2 North Naples stores in 2019
- Open-Plan Offices Are Making Us Less Social
- 10 Rules for Surviving Your Open Plan Office
- Stock market re-opens, Kwanzaa begins: 5 things to know Wednesday
- Toast raises $115M for restaurant management platform, opens Portland office
- Malawi National Examination Board opens regional office in Mzuzu
- Scars no one can see: Nonprofit opens local office to help Somali community address trauma