Dr. David Spetzler, an innovator in bioscience, will give a free lecture at 4 p.m. Thursday in the Jacobs Institute School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, at 955 Main St.
Spetzler is the president and chief scientific officer of Caris Life Sciences. He is considered a pioneer in precision medicine for cancer treatment.
The free lecture is part of the Jacobs Institute’s Future of Medicine series.
- Launch of the Open Innovation Forum
- Vietnam advances 20 grades for innovation level
- Cooperative Discussion on Intellectual Property and Innovation
- Google, Garmin, SpaceX win The Economist's Innovation Awards
- 3D Improvisation at Goethe Institute Hanoi
- Vietnam academic runs free library with 10k books, magazines for 10 yrs
- Dutch lecturers' Game design boot camp
- Reforms to support innovation needed to transform China to a high-income country
- Upbeat world economic forecast supported by growth, innovation
- Silicon Valley wary as Pentagon chief to court innovators