AURORA — Iconic fashion brand BCBGMAXAZRIA will reopen a store at Chicago Premium Outlets later this month.
The store marks the brand’s first re-entry into the Chicago area, and currently the only stand-alone BCBGMAXAZRIA store in Illinois.
BCBGMAXAZRIA, which was acquired and revive by global marketer Marquee Brands, is the latest among a roster of market-exclusive standouts to open at Chicago Premium Outlets. Other first-to-market outlet concepts at the center include Illinois’ only Restoration Hardware Outlet, Shinola (luxury watch) Outlet, designer sporting apparel brand Arc’teryx, menswear pioneer Robert Graham, Salomon performance footwear, and Clarins luxury skin care.
The store is scheduled to open July 26, and will offer gowns, cocktail dresses and women’s staples at up to 65 percent off full retail. Located in Prairie Court, next to ALDO, the updated store concept and layout will showcase BCBGMAXAZRIA’s signature West Coast-infused European aesthetic.
- HPCL to open 22 retail outlets in Bhutan in two years
- Williamsburg Premium Outlets to Get Fall Ready
- Bears’ offense struggles in opening loss to Packers
- Ikea to open Giheung store, its 3rd, on Dec. 12
- December's big Premium Bond winners named - including two new millionaires
- Jennifer Hudson opens up about brutal family murders a decade later
- Fitness Machine Technicians Opens First Location in Chicago and Northwest Suburbs
- Spending Time With Noname, Chicago Rap’s Next Big Thing
- Premium Bonds attracts 70,000 new savers under 16 in six months – but are they worth it?
- Ex-Chicago officer sentenced to nearly 7 years in Laquan McDonald shooting