Birmingham’s Atlas Senior Living is expanding into three states.
The company announced it will begin construction next year on communities in Georgetown and New Braunfels, Texas, to open in the fall of 2021. Each will have 231 units, with 175 independent living, 40 assisted and 16 memory care. In addition, the company will open a Venice, Fla. facility with 167 units, with 114 independent living, 38 assisted living and 15 memory care.
Atlas expects to hire more than 100 people at each location.
The company is also planning a 110-unit expansion of its Greenville, S.C. facility, Fairview Park, which should be completed by September next year.
Atlas Senior Living operates 11 retirement communities in Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky, with independent living, assisted living and memory care services.
- LCS Acquires Senior Living Communities in Florida and Connecticut
- Trendsetters in Senior Living, Several Top Executives Reveal Careers in Serving Seniors
- Texas-Florida game pushed back as weather wreaks havoc at College World Series
- Weather pushes back Texas-Florida game at College World Series
- Lifestyle of Active Senior Living
- Green Brick Partners, Inc. Expands Into Florida Through Acquisition of GHO Homes
- LCS Announces New Senior Living Community in Bridgewater, New Jersey
- uBreakiFix Expands Texas Footprint With Houston Store
- Holiday Retirement extends Great Place to Work designation to 211 of its senior living communities