Birmingham’s Atlas Senior Living is expanding into three states.
The company announced it will begin construction next year on communities in Georgetown and New Braunfels, Texas, to open in the fall of 2021. Each will have 231 units, with 175 independent living, 40 assisted and 16 memory care. In addition, the company will open a Venice, Fla. facility with 167 units, with 114 independent living, 38 assisted living and 15 memory care.
Atlas expects to hire more than 100 people at each location.
The company is also planning a 110-unit expansion of its Greenville, S.C. facility, Fairview Park, which should be completed by September next year.
Atlas Senior Living operates 11 retirement communities in Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky, with independent living, assisted living and memory care services.
- Learn how to pay for senior living
- Active senior living in Seattle gets a fresh reboot
- Clarksville's Jubilee House senior living plans expansion
- 4 more Legionnaires' cases at Batavia senior living facility
- Senior Living: How depression can manifest itself later in life
- Alden joins AG Architecture as senior living designer
- Mt. Blue Seniors: ‘Live and work in Maine’
- Senior living feels like family at The Views
- Texas deputy shoots man sought on Florida felony warrants
- Census: Texas again leads nation in uninsured