KRDO sports director Rob Namnoum has been a fixture in Colorado Springs since 1999. To get to know the person away from the camera, I asked five simple questions of Namnoum, the gold medal-winning TV sports anchor in the 2019 Best of the Springs magazine and the play-by-play voice of the Rocky Mountain Vibes.1. What would you do for a career if you weren’t a sportscaster?It would probably be some line of work where I work with kids. I would have tried to become a P.E. teacher and coach high school sports. I have two kids, Robbie and Grace, and coach many of their teams. I get such a kick out of watching kids play sports with joy.Another profession that I’m pretty sure I would have had a good run in is a model for hair products. It still could be an avenue I pursue because my hair game remains strong.2. If your TV had only three shows or networks on it, what would you be watching?The three networks I would want to have would be ABC, ESPN and TNT. My favorite show on ABC is the “Friday Night Blitz.” It comes out in the fall, and it is 10… Read full this story
- Puyol rejects Barcelona sporting director role
- Reading name sporting director Mark Bowen as new manager
- Dungeons And Dragons Gets Goosebumps Director Rob Letterman
- Puyol turns down sporting director role at Barcelona
- AC Milan appoint ex-Roma chief Massara as sporting director
- Emenalo leaves post as Monaco sporting director
- Branch-in-a-box simplicity and security: 5 simple questions
- 'This One Simple Question Changed My Life When I Hit Rock Bottom'
- Bruno Fernandes? It's a question for Sporting's board – Keizer
- Bulls expert Mark Schanowski cutting back at NBC Sports Chicago
5 simple questions with KRDO sports director Rob Namnoum have 302 words, post on gazette.com at July 18, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.