Several Arkansas football commitments and targets plan to visit Fayetteville in July.
Offensive lineman Brady Ward (6-7, 310) of Mobile (Ala.) St. Paul’s Episcopal said he plans to attend the Hogs’ BBQ on July 26. He also plans to make an official visit in the fall.
Expected to visit:
Receiver commitment Mason Mangum of Austin Westlake
Quarterback commitment Chandler Morris of Highland Park in Dallas
Tight end commitment Brandon Frazier of McKinney (Texas) North
Tight end commitment Allen Horace of Crockett, Texas
Offensive line commitment Ty’Kieast Crawford of Carthage, Texas
Cornerback commitment Greedy Vance of Edna Carr in New Orleans
Athlete Jabari Small of Briarcrest Christian in Memphis
Linebacker Martavius French of Memphis Whitehaven
Linebacker Bryson Eason of Memphis Whitehaven
Defensive end commitment Jashaud Stewart of Jonesboro, Ark.
Hoping to attend:
2022 quarterback offer MJ Morris of Carrollton, Ga.; Has 13 offers including Arkansas
2021 quarterback Carlos Del Rio of Powder Springs (Ga.) McEachern; Visited Arkansas last week and has offers from Arkansas, Florida, Florida State, Tennessee, Michigan, Ole Miss, Miami, Louisville and others.
Arkansas men’s basketball coach Eric Musselman and his staff will attend events in Kansas City, Atlanta, and Minneapolis on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Bryant senior guard Khalen Robinson, Sylvan Hill junior wingman Jalen Ricks and sophomore guard Nick Smith willl participate at the Kansas City event. This weekend and June 28-30 are new evaluation periods for coaches this year.
The events are approved by the National Federation of State High School Associations or a two-year college athletics governing body.
- Kicker, two three-star recruits verbally commit to Michigan
- 2012 recruit Pittman commits to Gators
- Top tight end recruit Wood commits to Arizona
- Another four-star recruit verbally commits to MSU
- Top in-state recruit Peat commits to Stanford
- Top Ariz. recruit Peat commits to Stanford
- ASU awaits top QB recruit as Signing Day nears
- Devils’ small recruiting class needs strong finish
- Latest of ‘Super Six’ commits to Badgers football
- Despite late start, Hoke salvaging recruiting class