The Maine Warden’s Service says a man from Maine was killed Sunday morning when he lost control of his dirt bike on a trail in the town of Sebago.
Spokesman Mark Latti said the man was riding along a trail off Hancock Pond Road when he lost control of his bike and was thrown from the bike.
He was riding alone and not wearing a helmet, wardens said.
Latti said the crash took place around 9:30 a.m. The victim’s name and hometown will be released once his family has been notified.
Comments are disabled on some stories about sensitive topics.
- Dirt bike race rocks Highlands waterfall
- Man kills two, wounds three in Italy
- South Korean man kills Vietnamese wife
- Amnestied man kills woman, rapes dead body, steals belongings
- Two killed after passenger bus loses control
- Syria rebels deny losing control of Aleppo district
- Unidentified skin condition causes Vietnamese man to lose 40 kilos
- Man killed by ex-wife's brother when visiting son
- Vietnam man kills Facebook friend to steal property
- Man kills three by ploughing SUV into Austrian shoppers