The Maine Warden’s Service says a man from Maine was killed Sunday morning when he lost control of his dirt bike on a trail in the town of Sebago.
Spokesman Mark Latti said the man was riding along a trail off Hancock Pond Road when he lost control of his bike and was thrown from the bike.
He was riding alone and not wearing a helmet, wardens said.
Latti said the crash took place around 9:30 a.m. The victim’s name and hometown will be released once his family has been notified.
Comments are disabled on some stories about sensitive topics.
- I Learned To Ride A Motorcycle And Dammit All I Want Is A Dirt Bike Now
- Hell Yes Honda's Making A Street Legal Dirt Bike With A Big Engine
- I'm Turning This Tiny Dirt Bike Into The Ultimate All-Purpose Motorcycle
- New Movie Goes Inside Baltimore's Insane Dirt Bike Culture
- 2017 Honda CRF Dirt Bikes: New Engine, New Chassis And A New Trim Level
- Holy Cojones This Guy Is Surfing In The Ocean On A Dirt Bike
- Behold The Mother Of All Dirt Bike Crash Compilations
- US Air Force Wants To Assemble A Badass Batalion Of Tiny Dirt Bikes
- This Motorcycle Sold Me On Electric Dirt Bikes
- EnduroCross Is Basically Dirt Bikes Racing Through Boot Camp