The interview started with a brief discussion of the Democrats idea to impeach Donald Trump as they purportedly “can’t beat him.”
Commenting on the decision to put Attorney General William Barr in contempt, Lara expressed her astonishment at the reasons behind the decision to hold Barr in contempt, which was described by Fox News’ Host Jesse Watters as “following the law.”
Then Lara briefly commented on the outcome of the Mueller report, highlighting that she simply doesn’t know what the goal of actions the Democrats undertook against Trump after the Mueller report was released.
Switching to the 2020 campaign, Donald’s daughter-in-law touched upon nicknames Donald Trump gave to Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders, switching to the latter’s proposal to give the healthcare to illegal immigrants.
Final passage of the interview covered so-called “training sessions” Democrats purportedly received prior to appearing on Fox News.
“We have now had people that have gone to Capitol Hill and that are doing training sessions for Democrats so they can appear on Fox News. They are giving them advice on how to handle themselves on Fox News. And I am thinking to myself — how much of a bubble are Democrats living in, when they not even used to having someone challenge their policies that they need the training to defend their positions,” Fox News’ host Jesse Watters argued.
- Lara Trump calls impeachment inquiry a 'gift' to the president
- Ex-spa owner denies selling access to Trump, says Dems target her because she's a Chinese Republican
- 'Had some trick-or-treaters stop by the office!' Eric and Lara Trump strike a pose with their children on Halloween, showing off Luke's Navy SEAL outfit and Carolina's unicorn onesie
- Trump Says U.S. Will Hit Mexico With 5% Tariffs on All Goods
- President Trump says he wants to read the Ukraine call transcript to the American people in a FIRESIDE CHAT on national television
- Trump says he has power to pardon himself
- Trump Says Impeachment Could Cause Market Crash, People Becoming Poor
- Trump says 'I hope not' when asked if US troops will shoot at migrant caravan headed to border
- Trump says he thinks the Earth will cool back down, denying his own administration's climate change report
- Trump says he's looking at tax cut, not fearing recession