CHICAGO — Grain futures were lower Friday in early trading on the Chicago Board of Trade.
Wheat for July delivery fell 5 cents at $4.2040 a bushel; May corn was off 3.60 cents at $3.4640 bushel; July oats rose 8.60 cents at $2.8720 a bushel; while May soybeans was up 2.60 cents at 8.0160 bushel.
Beef was mixed and pork was higher on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
Jun. live cattle was up .32 cents at $1.1172 a pound; May. feeder cattle was off .32 cent at $1.3578 a pound; May lean hogs rose .58 cent at .8370 a pound.
- Jack Whitehall’s saucy joke about Little Mix’s performance is Ofcom’s most-complained-about moment of Brit Awards 2019
- Behind the scenes look at Little Mix’s BRIT Award-winning video filmed at Knebworth House
- Jack Whitehall’s x-rated joke about Little Mix’s performance is Ofcom’s most-complained-about moment of Brit Awards 2019
- Who is Jesy Nelson? Little Mix singer back with Chris Hughes from Love Island
- Who is Jesy Nelson, is the Little Mix star dating Chris Hughes and what will her BBC documentary be about?
- Little Mix’s Jesy Nelson throws shade at ex-boyfriends as she brands Brits with her best friend the ‘best date ever’
- Little Mix’s Jade Thirlwall looks mortified after ‘going for poo behind a rock’ on Kilimanjaro climb
- Little Mix’s Jesy Nelson strips to leather bra in confident display after Chris Hughes admits she leaves him ‘speechless’
- Little Mix’s Leigh-Anne Pinnock wows in bikinis from her new swimwear range
- Little Mix hit BRITs after party with their other halves