By City News Service | PUBLISHED: May 25, 2019 at 8:00 am | UPDATED: May 25, 2019 at 8:55 am SILVERADO — A motorist was killed and his four passengers suffered critical injuries Saturday morning when he slammed his sedan into a tree along Santiago Canyon Road in Silverado, authorities said. The crash in the area of Santiago Canyon and Haul roads occurred just before 2:25 a.m. and involved a car striking a tree, the CHP reported. The motorist was pronounced dead at the scene, Orange County Fire Capt. Carlos Huerta said. Paramedics rushed four people — three men and a woman — to area trauma centers in critical condition, Huerta said. A representative from the Orange County coroner’s office was dispatched to the scene at 3:36 a.m., the CHP said. The crash involved a black Honda Accord, according to sources at the scene.
- Teenager dies after car hits tree
- Woman who died after car hit tree named by police
- Man killed as car hits tree in horror crash
- Woman taken to A&E as car hits tree 'very hard' in 'nasty crash'
- Teenager killed after car hits tree
- Man, 31, killed after car hits tree in Co Laois
- Passenger seriously injured after car hits tree near Northampton
- Dad's lucky escape after car hits tree on A5
- Worthing A259 collision: Emergency services on the scene after car hits tree
- Girl, 6, in hospital as boys aged 12 and 13 arrested after car hits tree in Northampton
1 killed, 4 critically injured when car hits tree in Silverado have 245 words, post on www.ocregister.com at May 25, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.