FRANKLIN — A statewide youth wrestling all-star team was denied use of Franklin High School for a training camp this summer as a result of an investigation of its coach for an alleged hazing incident in June 2018. Bart Freidenberg, a prominent Ohio AAU wrestling coach, was charged by Franklin police on Friday with child endangerment and hazing, both misdemeanor offenses, in connection with 2018 the training camp held at Franklin High School. The team was training prior to leaving for a six- to eight-week trip to the west coast, police said. The alleged incidents occurred at Franklin Community Pool and at the high school, police said. MORE: Franklin police charge wrestling coach with hazing Police said the team rented out the Franklin school facilities and that no Franklin City Schools students or personnel had any involvement with these incidents. Whitman said the All Star Wrestling Team had competitors from Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Indiana. He said the team was training in Franklin before heading out on a six to eight week wrestling tour on the West Coast.During the practices in Franklin, one of the juvenile wrestlers from Cincinnati called his parents to come pick him up early. Once the family picked… Read full this story
- Former Pitt wrestling coach Jason Peters sues Pitt
- Woman waives arraignment on animal cruelty charges alleging she kept dogs in frigid Alexandria barn
- Bryan Colangelo Twitter Burner Account Allegations Latest: Everything We Know About Sixers GM Controversy
- Belarus president wants explanations for rise in military hazing incidents
- Starbucks Closes Early and Richard Branson Trains to Be an Astronaut! 3 Things to Know Today.
- Here’s what scientists know today about Zika and its effect on foetuses
- Body of missing N.J. wrestling coach found along river as mystery deepens
- Current, former Cheatham County jail guards indicted on federal charges in 2016 Taser incident
- Belleville coach charged with sexually assaulting 12-year-old girl in Nutley
- Ilford teenagers charged with robbery after incident in Southend shop
Wrestling coach charged in alleged Franklin hazing incident: What we know today have 336 words, post on www.daytondailynews.com at April 16, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.