The Oleks never meant to get into the deli business. Yet after relocating to Florida, switching careers, and losing everything husband-and-wife team Lisa, who is 56, and Steve, 52, opened The Pastrami Joint in Hollywood’s Yellow Green Farmer’s Market and quickly became one of the complex’s most popular stalls. Last month, the pair reopened their popular sandwich spot inside a Little River coworking complex that’s a short hop from area culinary attractions like The Citadel and Pack Supermarket, which boasts the city’s best affordable fried chicken. The menu here is tight and focused, as a proper deli should be. The center of gravity are the three billowing smokers situated outside the restaurant that slow cook turkey, pastrami, and brisket. All three are arranged in different juicy iterations in either half or full sandwiches. There’s the classic Reuben ($9/$17) with pastrami, sauerkraut, Russian dressing, and Swiss cheese on grilled Rye from Zak The Baker. Swap the pastrami for corned beef and make it a Rachel. The most unctuous option is the brisket melt ($9/$17) in which the tough cut is smoked into delightfully fatty submission and tucked into rye bread with au jus, caramelized onions, Swiss cheese and horseradish mayo. There… Read full this story
- The Real Deal About Keeping Fit - Dieting Vs Strength Training
- How to Get Started in Real Estate With Very Little Time
- A Good Real Estate Letter is the Real Deal
- Is Max International a Scam Or the Real Deal?
- Badge Reels Are the Real Deal
- Cheap Perfume Online - It's the Real Deal
- Real Estate Foreclosure Listing - List of Real Deals
- Are Government Grants the Real Deal?
- Government Grant Scams - The Real Deal Behind Free Money Offers
- Employment Applications - The Real Deal
The Pastrami Joint Brings a Real-Deal Brooklyn Deli to Little River have 305 words, post on www.miaminewtimes.com at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.