By Kerry Slater Today – April 4 – is National Burrito Day. And while every day is burrito day on the Westside of Los Angeles, there has never been a better excuse to grab a burrito for breakfast, lunch or dinner (or a breakfast burrito for dinner). While most burritos look the same, not all burritos are created or enjoyed equally. In honor of this very special day – here are four burritos that can be found on the Westside that stand out from the pack. Tacos Por Favor With three locations on the Westside (Santa Monica, Venice, West LA), Tacos Por Favor has become a favorite for countless Angelenos, Venetians and Santa Monicans. Sticking to a simple formula: fresh ingredients, excellent customer service and a top-notch salsa bar, Tacos Por Favor does everything right, but especially burritos. Specifically, their al pastor burrito is a thing of beauty. It may look like any other burrito in the world, but perfectly portioned ingredients make it a burrito to remember. Protip: ask for salsa verde to be added to the burrito before it is rolled. Juquila Restaurant Juquila Restaurant is a small restaurant that specializes in Oaxacan cuisine. Located on Santa Monica… Read full this story
- Happy National Avocado Day! Score some free guac at Chipotle
- National IPA Day: 10 Deals to Help Get Your Beer Fix
- Where to celebrate National Rum Day in New York City
- South Africa: Big Walk and National Recreation Day Online Registration Opens
- Pamper your pup on National Dog Day
- National Girlfriends Day 2018: 20 Instagram-Worthy Quotes To Celebrate Your Significant Other Or Best Friend
- Memorial seniors spend National Friendship Day stayng fit
- National Signing Day: List of signings around the South Bay
- National Signing Day: Reader-submitted photos from Spring 2018
- National what day? Why do we celebrate so many national days?
National Burrito Day on the Westside have 309 words, post on westsidetoday.com at April 4, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.