A Hinckley man was arrested and charged last week after a home security system linked him to a burglary in west suburban Kaneville Township. Nicholas Bower, 32, was charged with one felony count of residential burglary and a misdemeanor count of theft, according to a statement from the Kane County’s sheriff’s office. Sheriff deputies responded to a report of a burglary at 12:15 p.m. April 11 in a home on Perry Road, authorities said. The home security system alerted the homeowner that someone had entered the residence. Deputies identified Bower using surveillance footage, authorities said. They took him into custody at a residence in DeKalb and found a safe and other items stolen from the home. Nicholas Bower | Kane County Sheriff’s Office Bower was taken to the Kane County Adult Justice Center and his bail was set at $150,000. His next scheduled court date is April 24. Read more on crime, and track the city’s homicides.
- GT man charged over EE resort burglary
- South Burlington man charged with DUI, fleeing from 4-car crash
- Detroit man charged in death of 2-year-old boy
- NY man charged with building 200-lb bomb to allegedly detonate on Election Day
- Hinckley man jailed for abusing young girl
- Kansas City man charged in shooting of two outside Overland Park elementary school
- Myerstown man charged for biting, striking staff at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Man charged in fatal Albany stabbing case
- California Man Charged With Smuggling Fabricated U.S. Secrets to China
- NJ Man Charged With Helping Hezbollah Scout Out US Terror Attack Locations, Trying to Kill Israeli Spy
Hinckley man charged with burglary after security system identifies him have 271 words, post on chicago.suntimes.com at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.