The massive volumes of information generated and used for decision making in business today fuel the booming business of data analytics and Big Data companies. Big Data companies, combined with analytics technology, help businesses achieve valuable insights in many areas. This includes in-depth customer research, product development, cost management and competitive analysis. Big Data also provides operational intelligence, enabling companies to investigate, monitor, analyze situations and then react and respond. The application of data analytics affects organizations across practically every industry and takes an active part in developing strategies for their success. For retailers, Big Data companies help them to get a better understanding of customers and the most effective ways to keep them coming back. Manufacturers can solve problems faster and make more agile business decisions. For bankers it can help minimize risk and fraud. Data analytics and Big Data are complementary terms, hence the also-used phrase Big Data analytics. IBD Newsletters Get exclusive IBD analysis and action news daily. SIGN UP NOW! IBD Newsletters Get exclusive IBD analysis and action news daily. Financial Advisor Update How To Invest Market Prep Tech Report Please enter a valid email address Please select a newsletter GO Get these newsletters delivered to… Read full this story
- Born lucky? Children of the 60s, 70s and 80s on buying their first homes
- From Socks to Water, The Best Things to Buy In Bulk Online
- Adani, Neyveli Lignite & Sembcorp in the race to buy stake in GMR’s Power project
- Get fit in isolation with the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 and save AU$150
- AC Poll: Which companies do you think are most environmentally friendly?
- 10 Things On Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Uniqlo to Rodin
- The New Small Business Loan Program Got Off To A Rocky Start—Here Are The Big Problems Companies and Banks Are Facing
- Three strategies to solve your organization’s complex data protection puzzle
- .NET for Apache Spark brings enterprise coders and big data pros to the same table
- 'Unfair advantage': concerns US lawmakers are using coronavirus briefings to make stock decisions
Big Data Companies And Data Analytics: The Stocks To Buy And Watch have 357 words, post on www.investors.com at April 4, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.