“Better safe than sorry.” Aries (March 21 – April 19) Watch out for returning symptoms like dermatitis or headaches. Stress is the partial reason, since pressure may escalate on you. If your sickness starts to invade, tune in to what your body tells you and try limiting your actions. Taurus (April 20 – May 20) You see yourself healthy, yet you may need some upkeep. Your time of exercise should at least equal to your time of slacking. Try not to slide once more as a couch potato. Put your good habits into great use; things will be easier to continue with. Before long you’ll feel so good that you’ll lose your right to stop. Gemini (May 21 – June 20) Pressure could emerge randomly. Think about how your way of life affect your health. Examine any current health condition that may cause you issues. Take a gander at emotional reasons behind physical symptoms. Cancer (June 21 – July 22) It’s imperative to talking about medical problems with someone. If they aren’t feeling up to snuff, host some TLC. Find how you can improve your health routines. If you can help one another, you’ll do yourselves a major favor. Leo… Read full this story
- Modern Warfare 3’s first content collection hits Xbox Live on March 20
- HTC is teasing "an unexpected surprise" to be revealed on March 20
- Best free Android and iOS games (March 20-26)
- HTC Arrive to cost $149 on Amazon, to come on March 20
- Sea of Thieves Xbox One S bundle headed to stores on March 20
- Microsoft Stores hosting Sea of Thieves launch parties on March 20
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini arrives on AT&T shores on March 20
- Comments for : HTC is teasing "an unexpected surprise" to be revealed on March 20
- Who is Captain Marvel?
- Kirk or Picard? Jeff Bezos Picks His Favorite 'Star Trek' Captain
The Captain's Log Health Horoscopes: March 20-27 have 319 words, post on thecaptainslog.org at March 23, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.